Skip to content

Insurance for Hollins Students Studying Abroad

Hollins students are required to have international health insurance while studying abroad through Hollins funded study abroad programs.

If you are participating in the following programs, your insurance will be provided to you directly by the program you are studying abroad with:
  • Arcadia University programs 
  • CAPA London program
  • College Year in Athens program
  • IES Abroad Paris program
  • Spanish Studies Abroad programs (J-Term and semester-long)
If you have questions about the coverage or need to make a claim, please contact your program advisor directly for instructions.
If you are participating in any other semester or J-Term program, to include Hollins faculty-led programs, Hollins will provide coverage for you through Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI). CISI is a leader in providing comprehensive insurance coverage, travel assistance and claim paying capabilities to international students and cultural exchange participants worldwide. Since 1992, CISI has insured over 1 million study abroad students, cultural exchange participants and J-1, F-1 and M-1 visa international students and scholars.

For more information about the coverage or to file a claim, see the resources below: